Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing, Inc. has been providing high-quality metal stampings since 1948. Located in Dubuque, Iowa, our mission is “to deliver quality products and courteous service that will meet or exceed all expectations of every customer.
We are staffed by more than 150 talented professionals who perform a
wide variety of operations in our plant including:
- A wide variety of designs and sizes of metal stampings ranging from .030″ to .625″ thick and coil feeding up to .375″ thick with presses up to 800 ton.
- GRIPflow® stamping process available for precision stampings similar to fine blanking, including coil feeding up to .500″ thick.
- Salt-bath heat-treating with fixture quenching for flatness control.
- Both Blanchard and Gardner double-disc surface grinding.
- CNC vertical machining with pallet changer.
- CNC horizontal machining for boring, turning, facing and grooving.
- Resistance welding for projection and weld nuts.
- Glass-bead blasting, barrel and vibratory-bowl finishing, zinc-iron phosphate coating and final packaging with bar-code labels via EDI system.
- Progressive and compound dies for producing thrust washers, hardened washers, brackets, cover plates, flanges and other types of stampings.