Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing, Inc. has been providing high-quality metal stampings since 1948.
We are staffed by more than 100 talented professionals who perform a
wide variety of operations in our plant including:
- A wide variety of Metal Stampings ranging from .030″ to .625″ thick and coil feeding up to .375″ thick with Stamping Presses up to 800 Ton.
- GRIPflow® Stamping process available for precision stampings.
- Salt-bath heat-treating with Fixture Quenching for flatness control.
- Both Blanchard and Gardner double-disc surface grinding.
- CNC Vertical Machining with Pallet Changer.
- CNC Lathe and CNC Dual Spindle Lathe.
- Resistance Welding for Projection and Weld Nuts.
- Vibratory-Bowl Finishing.
- Progressive and Compound Dies for producing thrust washers, hardened washers, brackets, cover plates, flanges and other types of stampings.