In January 2005 Dubuque Stamping acquired the GRIPflow® stamping process license through the Ebway Corporation.
We have a 400 Ton Press with a 0.500″ Thick Material Coil Line and a 150 Ton Press for smaller size parts. The Gripflow Stamping Process is a great compliment to our other in-house capabilities such as Conventional Stamping, Double-Disc Grinding, CNC Machining and Heat-Treating.
GRIPflow is a patented metal-stamping process that produces highly accurate parts with smooth, square edges. Advantages of the GRIPflow process over conventional stampings include:
- Elimination of secondary machine operations.
- Piercing of holes smaller in diameter than stock thickness.
- Holes closer to the part edge than stock thickness.
- Production of gear teeth and various other configurations.
- Close tolerance on holes and part contours.
- Smooth part edges.
- Better flatness than conventional stampings.
- Minimal amount of part die roll.
The GRIPflow stamping process is a low-cost alternative
to fine blanking.